martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

Raindrops fall from everywhere.

I reach out for you but your not there.
So I stood, waiting in the dark with your picture in my hands.
Story of a broken heart.
Stay with me, don't let me go.
Cause I can't be without you.
Just stay with me and hold me close because I've built my world around you.
And I don't wanna know what's it like without you.

So stay with me, just stay with me.
I'm trying and hoping for the day when my touch is enough to take the pain away. Cause I've searched for so long, the answer is clear.

We'll be ok if we don't let it disappear.
Stay with me, don't let me go.
Cause I can't be without you.
Just stay with me and hold me close because I've built my world around you.
And I don't wanna know what's it like without you.
So stay with me, just stay with me.

I've searched my heart over so many many times. No you and I, is like no stars to light the sky at night.
Our picture hangs out of tune reminds me of the days you promised me we'd always be and never go away. That's why I need you to stay.


Stay with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario